Curated by Beth Kanter
Reframing failure as an expected part of the process of living life normalizes the experience and takes some of the charge out of it.
Fear of failure has one thing in common with all of our other fears: It is a feeling and not a fact.
Answer the questions below about your fear of failure to help you gain clarity.
1. How is this fear of failure holding you back?
2. What would life be like if you did not have this fear?
3. Who are you afraid of disappointing if you fail?
4. How strong is your desire to release this fear?
5. If there were one step you could take to overcome this fear, what would it be?