Excerpted from article:
"As the halfway point of 2012 approaches, we suggest using this seven-step checklist for measuring your content marketing success. The goal is to take a fresh look at your content marketing from a broader, long-term perspective.
The process will help you pinpoint the areas of your content strategy that are working well, and those that could use some fine-tuning.
Use the Content Marketing Success Worksheet below to record your responses to the following questions:
1. Consistency: How consistent is your content marketing?
2. Relevance: Does your content marketing deliver the right information?
3. Style: Does your content engage your market?
4. Efficiency: Do you have an efficient process for selecting and producing topics for your content?
5. Influence: Does your market position or level of influence improve each month?
6. Goals: Does your content support your firm’s long-term goals?
7. Challenge: Does your staff find your content marketing to be adequately challenging?
It’s easy to put this analysis process into play in your organization — there are just two main steps:
1. Share the Content Marketing Success worksheet with your staff.
2. Rate your content marketing on a scale of 1–5.
No content marketing program is ever finished — there is always room for improvement."
Each element is analyzed with more information.
Read full article here: http://j.mp/KspKKn
Via Giuseppe Mauriello