Choosing the right Hadoop distribution can be a tricky process. Many businesses looking to adopt Hadoop in their data infrastructure have a hard time figuring out what really differentiates one distribution from another.
(Image) Few trends have had as big of an impact on businesses as big data. Companies of all shapes and sizes have taken to big data with eagerness as they realize how much it can benefit their organizations. There’s little disputing big data’s impressive advantages, from opening up new avenues of innovation to increasing business productivity.
No sooner had the term "Internet of Things" – coined way back in 1999 – broken through into common technology parlance, than variants began to emerge. For example the IoT began to be contradistinguished with something called the IIoT, the extra 'I' standing for Industrial. But since 'the Industrial Internet of Things' represented such a mouthful, many just started referring to the Industrial Internet.Putting the extra “I” in IoTThe good folks at Wi-Next recently expressed the distincti
Expertos participantes en el foro Business TICC 2015 han destacado que la nueva tendencia en el procesamiento de datos masivo (Big Data 2.0) "permite a las empresas de comercio electrónico crecer por encima del 30 por ciento".
What can Hadoop do that my data warehouse can’t? The short answer is: (1) Store any and all kinds of data more cheaply and (2) process all this data more quickly (and cheaply). The longer answer is: They say that 20% of the data we deal with today is structured data. I also call this traditional, relational data. The other 80% is semi-structured or unstructured data, and this is what I call “big” data.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.