The Top eLearning Blogs! eLearning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping eLearning oriented readers to answer the question "What’s happening in the e-Learning industry" on a daily basis based on the Top eLearning Blogs. Check out the Top eLearning blogs to stay updated on what people are talking about in the eLearning Industry. If you are the owner of a Top e-Learning blog feel free to submit your Top eLearning Blog’s RSS Feed.
We, at Learnnovators, have always been excited about Quick Response (QR) Codes. We have been doodling about leveraging the possibilities these quirky square codes offer while developing cost effective and powerful mobile performance support solutions. Today, when we are contemplating on a design for a mobile learning solution for one of our clients to help make their product unpacking and commissioning processes effortless, we set out on a journey to explore and learn more about this wonderful tool. Read on...
There are more examples in the post. Facebook also offers best practices such as making sure your business intelligence solutions can track users who connect with Facebook to track their retention, monetization and virals.
Technapex #Edchat: The Rising Popularity of Twitter Among Educators Technapex #edtech #edchat #satchat. @sjunkins: Twitter is everything a teachers lounge should be… Inspiring educators with engaging ideas.
' Edtech' startups hit the books San Francisco Business Times Startups & VC. ' Edtech' startups hit the books. Test prep, instruction quickly move online. Enlarge Image · Head of the class: Magoosh's Parikh says test-prep books don't do.
The 3D sensor that could change our mobile lives CNET The 3D sensor that could change our mobile lives. At CES 2013, PrimeSense showed off its tiny 3D sensor, Capri, which should soon come embedded in mobile devices.
The Economist (blog)Top 10 Countries For The Mobile WebForbesA typical scenario in restaurants around the world sees diners discussing a topic, finding they disagree on something (say, that-actor-in-that-film), before someone pulls out their...
- Use multiple choice questions, but follow it up with a reflective or discursive task relating to the knowledge it is testing
- Use peer review but give opportunities for students to respond to the peers’ feedback. Do not make it anonymous
- Have an online journal for students to combining curriculum with own interests. Have a space for an inline (meta-contextual) dialogue between tutor and students
- Start forum discussions and respond to students posts. Ask for personal accounts and avoid questions which have yes/no answers or are which are right or wrong
- Make Moodle an addictive interface by having useful information, contributions from peers and additions to their site obvious from the site front page through an updates stream. Make it feel a dynamic, personal space for student learning. Do not require students to drill down into courses to see what has changed or been contributed by peers
Along with creativity, collaboration, and communication, critical thinking is one of the four components of learning in the 21st century.Gust MEES's insight: From plpnetwork.com Along with creativity, collaboration, and communication, critical...
PAC 2013: Tradition and Innovation in Language Education. Speaker: Call for papers due Mach 15, 2013. Thursday, December 5th, 2013 in Cebu City, Cebu , Philippines. PAC 2013 will be held 5-7 December, 2013 in Cebu City, Philippines.
Africa is most dynamic e-learning market on the planet University World News As a result of a sharp rise in academic digitisation programmes, booming enrolment in online higher education and the rapid adoption of self-paced e-learning, Africa has...
Most global firms to use gamification in e-learning by 2014 Virtual College Nearly three-quarters (70 per cent) of large global companies will have at least one gamification application in place on their learning management system by 2014.