Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Colorscape - Turn your photos into coloring pages. Download Colorscape - Turn your photos into coloring pages and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Use multiple choice questions, but follow it up with a reflective or discursive task relating to the knowledge it is testing
- Use peer review but give opportunities for students to respond to the peers’ feedback. Do not make it anonymous
- Have an online journal for students to combining curriculum with own interests. Have a space for an inline (meta-contextual) dialogue between tutor and students
- Start forum discussions and respond to students posts. Ask for personal accounts and avoid questions which have yes/no answers or are which are right or wrong
- Make Moodle an addictive interface by having useful information, contributions from peers and additions to their site obvious from the site front page through an updates stream. Make it feel a dynamic, personal space for student learning. Do not require students to drill down into courses to see what has changed or been contributed by peers
Along with creativity, collaboration, and communication, critical thinking is one of the four components of learning in the 21st century.Gust MEES's insight: From plpnetwork.com Along with creativity, collaboration, and communication, critical...
PAC 2013: Tradition and Innovation in Language Education. Speaker: Call for papers due Mach 15, 2013. Thursday, December 5th, 2013 in Cebu City, Cebu , Philippines. PAC 2013 will be held 5-7 December, 2013 in Cebu City, Philippines.
Africa is most dynamic e-learning market on the planet University World News As a result of a sharp rise in academic digitisation programmes, booming enrolment in online higher education and the rapid adoption of self-paced e-learning, Africa has...
Most global firms to use gamification in e-learning by 2014 Virtual College Nearly three-quarters (70 per cent) of large global companies will have at least one gamification application in place on their learning management system by 2014.
The Top eLearning Blogs! eLearning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping eLearning oriented readers to answer the question "What’s happening in the e-Learning industry" on a daily basis based on the Top eLearning Blogs. Check out the Top eLearning blogs to stay updated on what people are talking about in the eLearning Industry. If you are the owner of a Top e-Learning blog feel free to submit your Top eLearning Blog’s RSS Feed.
We, at Learnnovators, have always been excited about Quick Response (QR) Codes. We have been doodling about leveraging the possibilities these quirky square codes offer while developing cost effective and powerful mobile performance support solutions. Today, when we are contemplating on a design for a mobile learning solution for one of our clients to help make their product unpacking and commissioning processes effortless, we set out on a journey to explore and learn more about this wonderful tool. Read on...
There are more examples in the post. Facebook also offers best practices such as making sure your business intelligence solutions can track users who connect with Facebook to track their retention, monetization and virals.
Technapex #Edchat: The Rising Popularity of Twitter Among Educators Technapex #edtech #edchat #satchat. @sjunkins: Twitter is everything a teachers lounge should be… Inspiring educators with engaging ideas.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.