The NFL Season has nearly arrived! And Eli Manning’s 2nd Superbowl Trophy is far off in the distance as all 32 teams gear up for another run at a championship.
Eli can take to heart that he has two rings and Tony Romo has none and the Cowboys have only one playoff win since 1995 but that doesn’t change the fact that when we dove into the most LIKED teams facebook pages for the NFL Tony Romo and the Texas Star trumped Eli and the Giants. The struggle between spamming your fans on facebook and giving them truly unique and behind the scenes info still rages on, so today we will delve into the teams with more than two million likes. We will take a minute to find out if they are holding the trophy for facebook relevance and interaction or just another page with a “lot of likes.”
Eli will take the 7th place finish in the facebook standings if it means a 3rd Superbowl Trophy is on the horizon for him this season I would venture to guess.
The Most LIKED NFL Team Facebook Fan Pages
1. Dallas Cowboys - 5,058,599 LIKE’s
2. Pittsburgh Steelers – 4,663,892 LIKE’s
3. New England Patriots – 3,741,360 LIKE’s
4. Green Bay Packers – 3,253,898 LIKE’s
5. New Orleans Saints – 2,816,757 LIKE’s
6. Chicago Bears – 2,527,597 LIKE’s
7. New York Giants – 2,439,834 LIKE’s