Ever start writing a piece and wonder if anyone's even gonna read it?
Not to make you paranoid, but ... you should be paranoid.
Chartbeat conducted a study in 2013 that indicates most readers are only getting about 60% of the way through a piece of content. The other 40% of the stuff you wrote? Well, you could've gone home early that day. (You can read more about that study here.)
Via Brian Yanish - MarketingHits.com