¿Te consideras una persona con poca voluntad, que posterga las cosas y nunca acaba lo que empieza? Mucha gente me escribe comentándome que no son perseverantes, que no acaban lo que empiezan, que lo postergan todo o que no tienen voluntad. Y hace poco vi un vídeo de una de mis mentoras, Marie Forleo, que es perfecto para esta situación y te lo resumo aquí junto con mi opinión y experiencia personal.
Learn more about the science of success with Heidi Grant Halvorson's HBR Single, based on this blog post. Why have you been so successful in reaching some of your goals, but not others? If you aren't sure, you are far from alone in your confusion.
Here are some pointers to help you focus on the things that matter
Great leaders think strategically. They can understand and appreciate the current state as well as see possibilities.
- Critical thinking is the mental process of objectively analyzing a situation by gathering information from all possible sources, and then evaluating both the tangible and intangible aspects, as well as the implications of any course of action.
- Implementation thinking is the ability to organize ideas and plans in a way that they will be effectively carried out.
- Conceptual thinking consists of the ability to find connections or patterns between abstract ideas and then piece them together to form a complete picture.
- Innovative thinking involves generating new ideas or new ways of approaching things to create possibilities and opportunities.
- Intuitive thinking is the ability to take what you may sense or perceive to be true and, without knowledge or evidence, appropriately factor it in to the final decision.
Infografía estafa 10 Cosas Que Estan Pasando o pasarán en el Mercado laboral. Una Realidad Que: hemos comenzado un Experimentar en el difuso Mundo, evolutivo, incierto y caótico en el Que nos encontramos ACTUALMENTE ...
Whenever I try to conjure up what innovation looks like, the same slideshow of images clicks across my mind: that photo of Einstein with his tongue sticking out, Edison with his light bulb, Steve Jobs onstage in his black turtleneck, introducing...
TED Talks Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership all starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers ...