Social media is one of those things that small business owners know they need to do, but they are not quite sure how to find the time to do it. Here are the top ten tips for effective social media management:
1. Have a plan.
2. Don’t worry about perfection.
3. Focus on one tool at a time.
4. Show up consistently.
5. Use your own voice online.
6. Set a time limit. Every marketing activity needs to have a time limit.
7. Turn off notifications.
8. Schedule new content posts. Optimally, this would be on a weekly basis to start.
9. Review analytics. Every marketing activity needs to have a result.
10. Set an expected return on your investment.
Via Ashok Ramachandran