2. You can’t have good ideas unless you’re willing to generate a lot of bad ones.
3. A good idea without action is nothing at all.
4. It’s not so much about finding opportunities as it is about creating them.
7. If you’re waiting for the perfect conditions, ideas or plans to get started, you’ll never achieve anything.
10. Discipline is choosing what you want most over what you want right now.
11. The harder you work, the luckier you will become.
18. Having a plan, even a flawed one at first, is better than no plan at all.
19. No matter how you make a living or who you think you work for, you only work for one person, yourself. The big question is: What are you selling, and to whom?
23. Being busy and being productive are two different things.
49. Cutting your losses is often better than the alternative.
60. If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now.