HR professionals and line managers need talent management insights to know more about their people and make better decisions faster:
- How can we align individual goals to team and organizational goals?
- Who are my highest performers and what are their career paths?
- What is my best source of hire and how can I better focus my recruiting efforts?
- Who are my future leaders and how can I effectively foster their development?
- Who requires a higher merit increase to avoid turnover risk and business disruption?
- Who are my top internal and external candidates if my VP of operations leaves?
- Who needs additional development before they can assume greater responsibility?
Companies that have overcome this knowledge gap are out-performing their competitors by as much as 40 percent higher profitability per employee. Successful talent management can provide 26 percent higher revenue per employee and 41 percent less turnover in high performing staff.
- Your organization’s success is powered by your people.
- The quality of your people is a competitive differentiator.
- Talent management software drives higher business performance.