The key purpose of talent integration is to reduce the time for those new to their roles to become productive contributors.A purposeful discussion between the new staff and their immediate supervisor within the first few days of hire. Internal mentorship for the new employee to help them understand the organizational culture. Coaching for new managers to support the transition. Regular feedback meetings, monthly at a minimum
1. Make sure the hiring manager have accurately assessed he job qualification.
2. Use behaviorally-based interview questions.
3. Include culture-based questions.
4. Include a scenario-based problem.
5. Share with the candidates your organization’s talent integration process.
6. Consider having top candidates complete a personality-based job performance indicator.