A good way to start is by working through a solution design process. Do a thorough assessment of your current recognition state by reviewing relevant employee survey data, conducting focus groups and executive interviews. Next, conduct a facilitated design session where you bring all your key stakeholders together.
- Alignment and impact: aligns with your goals, objectives, mission, vision, and values.
- Leadership development and training
- Communications – Keep recognition top of mind
- Measurement and assessment – Focus on metrics to drive ROI and validate to your key stakeholders that strategic employee recognition is good business
- Awards – What award currency works best for you? Frequency and reach.
- Ongoing impact management – Review and fine-tune to meet your changing needs.
- Technology – Recognition program–dashboards to track activity and results in real-time