Only 7% of companies have mature talent management strategy in place.
Every organization has top performers, the employees who are head and shoulders above their coworkers in terms of the value they bring. Finding – and keeping – those people, and helping them grow in their careers, is a major challenge. Another is figuring out how to align your workers' productivity so it directly supports corporate initiatives.
Talent Management can reveal the hidden value in your workforce, answering questions such as:
• Who are our top performers?
• What knowledge or experience do they have?
• How can we be sure we're compensating them fairly without overspending?
• What kinds of training should they be getting?
• Which promotions could they be ripe for?
• Who will succeed them should they be promoted, retire or leave?
• Where can we find others like them?