Creating positive morale in the workplace is often overlooked in a business environment, even though it's crucial to sustaining customer relationships and loyalty, reducing staff turnover and completing projects. Developing a process by creating lead indicators can help build company morale.
1. Communicate company goals, win their buy-in
2. Consider having daily huddle-ups or discussions with departments.
3. Create scorecards for the lead indicators.
4. Celebrate/recognize successes.
5. Do not leave anyone out of the loop.