Since employee morale can quickly build or break a company's success, effective leaders often keep a close eye on it and enlist simple and creative approaches to strengthen it.
1. Keep employees feeling their work is more than just a job.
2. Take time to creatively celebrate accomplishments.
3. Grant time off to employees to pursue projects they are passionate about.
4. Mix up the company's usual way of doing things.
5. Don't forget to have fun.
6. Train employees to develop positive attitudes.
7. Offer time away from the office to do some good.