Business objectives that relate to your company’s success, such as increasing quality, productivity, and customer loyalty, while reducing turnover, absenteeism, and safety related costs, are all influenced by employee morale. Therefore, keeping morale high should be on every manager’s radar screen.
- Are You “Being Penny Wise and Dollar Foolish” … or Just Plain Delusional?
- Are You Trying to Solve an Experiential Problem With a Goodies, Gimmicks, and Gala Events?
- Would You Use This Approach In Your Personal Life?
1. Remember That Goodies, Gimmicks, and Gala Events Are The Frosting, Not The Cake.
2. Make Sure All Managers Understand “It’s the Little Things, and Every Little Thing Matters”.
3. Most of the Answers Are Within You and Your Workforce… So Ask.
4. Be Willing To Look In The Mirror – Especially If You’re At The Top.