Higher compensation and other tangible perks may entice workers to expend greater effort. But those measures can only go so far before the same or similar problems are likely to resurface.
1. Find out what motivates your employees.
2. Establish a connection between the company’s mission and individual goals.
3. Give your employees the resources they need.
4. Create a team spirit within the organization.
5. Communicate, communicate, communicate.
6. Hold employees accountable.
7. Take your leadership role seriously.