Morale is the invisible force that adjusts the comfort level of the workplace. When moral is high, small businesses see innovation and productivity peak. Low-morale brings down the production curb and makes work seem less energetic and enjoyable.
- Solicit feedback from employees
- Hold career-track meetings with each employee
- Offer incentives
- Support family time
- Show your employees that you care
- Talk to employees regularly
- Meet with employees and address the issue of low-morale head on