Empathize Now! facilitates the designing of programmes, activities, workshops, festivals and exhibitions for classrooms, boardrooms and public spaces to promote the positive impact empathy can have in creating humane societies.
What we do
- Organise small and large events – from talks, debates and conferences to film shows and exhibitions with empathy as the underlying theme
- Curate festivals targeting particular sectors such as education, health, design & technology, the arts, etc
- Partner with education specialists to incorporate empathy in the curriculum
- Work with theatre groups to design empathy-related workshops for various groups
- Facilitate competitions in art, creative writing, film, photography and theatre on the theme
- Organise activities such as exchanges with those less fortunate