We started with a brainstorming session about our research. We took our notes and refined and organized them. Next we moved on to write out our design challenge and we voted on one “How Might We” question per each group of notes/issue we came up with.
I was worried that this might be a difficult meeting with the resources we had available. However it worked out quite well. We shared our research and then turned it into ideas on post-its on Stormboard and worked our way to coming up with a set of final 'how might we' statements. I feel we are well positioned for the next meeting. I felt we got good practice with the design process. Very pleased.
Labor intensive process. My brain needs a nap. Lot of good insights were gathered. I can understand how team members may become impatient and grouchy.
^^^^^^^ 1000% agreement with the previous summary. Lots of storm boarding, organizing and gathering. Color coding occurred as well as many how might we statements and insights. Also we learned a little about being funny when we are not.
Today, we crafted more precise HMW statements, and analyzed the research with greater attention to detail. The raw research data was sorted into categories using the Stormboard