London-based digital agency emotive has appointed Aaron Joshua (AJ) Barroso as its new digital marketing manager.
emotive is pleased to announce the appointment of Aaron Joshua Barroso (AJ), who will be leading the Digital Marketing team. For more information about how emotive can help you amplify your message and engage with your audience, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excerpt from the article on Heidi Cohen's Blog: "Content curation requires special skills, specifically, a strong point of view and expertise at content selection and presentation. It takes an expert with in-depth area knowledge to pick the content gems your audience seeks and needs.
1. Provide editorial selection expertise. Become known as a trustworthy filter and thought leader on a specific topic.
2. Add commentary to augment existing information. Give the selected information context for your specific audience.
3. Write attention-grabbing headlines. Develop headline expertise within your organization.
4. Package your content to attract attention and facilitate consumption. Outline and highlight key points. Add images to appeal to readers’ visual senses.
5. Offer curated content on regular schedule.
6. Distribute curated content effectively across channels, platforms and devices.
7. Track results of curated content to achieve your objectives. Incorporate appropriate content marketing metrics to determine content curation effectiveness..."
The European Society of Cardiology’s ESC Congress is an annual international event held in Europe dedicated to cardiovascular disease.
The European Society of Cardiology’s ESC Congress is an annual international event held in Europe dedicated to cardiovascular disease. As shown in this infographic, the event was buzzing with a lot of social media conversation.
emotive is proud to announce that we will sponsoring the PM Society’s Digital Media Awards 2014
In addition to our sponsorship of the event, we are also excited that some amazing innovative digital projects we have worked on over the last twelve months have been nominated as finalists in five prestigious categories.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.