The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) plans to begin regulating e-cigarettes this month, and state and local governments may not be far behind in deciding how to tax or limit the use of this new nicotine-delivery technology.
Vamo V2 Instructions: 1: Output Voltage from 3.0V to 6.0V, Adjusting the working Volt +- 0.1V by pressing the + and - Buttons. 2: Keep pressing the + button more than 3 Sec, LCD Screen Displays the present working resistance. 3: LCD displays Low Ohm Symbold if resistance lower than 1.2 ohm, LO-V if short circuit. 4: Keep pressing the - button more than 3 Sec, the LCD screen shows the Battery Voltage 5: Time limit protection function, it will shut down with more than 10 seconds each puff. 6: Thermal Monitoring shuts the device off if it detects a high temperature condition. 7: Reverse battery protection keeps circuit safe if the battery is installed backwards. 8: Battery Monitoring shuts the unit off once the battery has reached end of charge. 9: Amperage limiting system protects against over current situations. 10: 5X click on the power button LCD screen displays unit on or unit off. 11: On/Off Mode Allows you to shut unit off completely 12: Fit atomizers with resistance
This e-cigarette offers an affordable and stylish solution to satisfying your nicotine cravings. The eGo-w is shaped like a pen, making it a discreet and portable device to carry in your jacket pocket or purse. This starter kit will make sure you’ve got everything you need for a lifetime of enjoyable use. It takes just three hours to charge to full capacity, and after this, as many as 1,200 puffs can be taken before you run out of power. As you get an average of 10 puffs per traditional cigarette, this means the Lithium-ion power pack can offer you the equivalent of 120 per charge. If you smoke 20 a day, this means you could last for nearly a week without running out of power.
Electronic cigarettes are wildly popular across Europe with an estimated 1.3 million users in the UK alone. In the past, e-cigs have faced no government regulations or restrictions in Britain, but that is all about to change.
There are so many things we at CocktailNerd love about White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes. Perhaps their greatest asset is their approach to evolving e-cig technology. Every time I go to their website I’m impressed by a new addition to their store.
Excerpted from article on VentureBeat: "Are you using video in your online marketing strategies? Did you know that 87 percent of online marketers now use video content? Whether you’ve been creating video content for years or this is your first time, we wanted to share some tips on how to make your video stand out from the rest and go viral.
Here are our 3 steps to making a viral video.
1. Understand your audience and their viral triggers. - Know your audience: This is very important — it is really, really difficult to make a video that everyone will enjoy. Focus on YOUR audience. Get hyper-specific.
- Consider why people share online: The average viewer shares video for a variety of reasons. People share for two major reasons: “a) they altruistically want to share the enjoyment of that video with others or b) they selfishly want to be seen sharing or critiquing that video.”
- Understand your audience’s viral triggers: The most important aspect of creating a viral video is understanding how to combine the two elements discussed above to understand your audience’s viral triggers. Triggers are what turn your viewer from a passive spectator into someone that will share your content. Focus on one or two triggers and go “all-in” on them.
2. Optimize your video for an online audience. - Post your video everywhere: Your video should be hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, and your professional content management system. Submit your links to Reddit, Digg, StumbleUpon, Facebook, Twitter and any other frequently visited site that displays video.
- Make it short: Keep your video short — the average viewer watches between 15 – 30 seconds of a video, so lead with the portion of the video that is engaging.
- Design for remix and meme-ability: Sometimes your initial video is not the one that goes viral, but parodies or memes that are developed from it can become instant hits.
- Provocative thumbnail and proper tagging: Make sure to give your video a provocative thumbnail. Also, make sure to give your video the proper tagging with description text that helps your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts and people who are looking for your video on YouTube.
3. Distribution. Unfortunately, nobody can guarantee that a video goes viral. The best way to do this is to create initial small groups of supporters to start your distribution cycle.
- Niche influencers: This goes back to understanding your audience. Online publications and bloggers are hungry for content that is interesting for their audiences.
- Celebrity influencers: After getting some niche recognition, the next step is to reach out to influencers with larger built-in distribution networks. These include YouTube celebrities, mainstream bloggers, Twitter celebrities, etc.
- Create initial groups of support: Use a service like Virool to guarantee your video gets viewed a certain number of times. They use a network of blogs, games and other partners to make sure that real people watch your content..."
eGo-C is the 3rd generation eGo electronic cigarette. The changeable atomizer is the newest e-cig technology. eGo-C e cig comes with a new replaceable atomizer. It is consisted of atomizer cover, atomizer base and atomizer head. The revolutionary is different from other electronic cigarettes. If the atomizer is broken, what you need to do is changing the atomizer head. It is a economical and practical e cig product.Special battery functions:When the button light is white you have 50%-100% capacityWhen the button light is blue you have 2%-50% capacityWhen the button light is red you have 0-2% capacity and you need to charge your batterySize: 152mm (L) & 14mm (D)Battery capacity: Lithium, 3.7 V 650 mAh,650mAh battery support: 1000-1200 puffsNormal Working Voltage: 3.3-3.7VCharging Time: 2.5- 3.0hBattery Life: 300 times
A bill has been passed a South Carolina House panel (meaning it isn’t a law yet) which would tax electronic cigarettes at 5 cents per milliliter of vaporizing liquid in the device. Tax on a single products will be limited to a maximum of 10% of the state’s tax on a normal pack of cigarettes. Although the bill has passed this House panel, it is far from becoming law.
BBC News RPT-Fitch: EU E-cigarette plan may boost investment by big tobacco Reuters The European Parliament's rejection of a proposal to regulate e-cigarettes as medicine may spur major tobacco companies to accelerate the roll-out or increase...
Specifications: 1)Total length: 118mm, diameter: 14mm 2)Content of battery: 650/900/1100 mAh, voltage: 3.7-4.2 V 3)Life of battery: 300 times charging 4)Charging time: 2-3 hours 5)Each cartridge can be puffs: 300-450 puffs 6)Flavor: Our electronic liquid can meet your special needs in different flavors 7)Strength: 24mg, 18mg, 16mg, 11mg, 6mg, 4mg, 2 mg, 0mg he engraved eGo K battery is one of the most eye-catching batteries since the electronic cigarette came onto the market, because each eGo K battery is engraved with nice special design . There are many kinds of different designs for your choice.A fully charged eGo K 1100mah battery can work at 4.2v and support 1200 puffs at most. When the battery power decreases, the battery output voltage will decrease. The battery will stop working at 3.0v. Each battery comes with overcharging protection. The eGo K battery's button has a 5-click On/Off lock. Please press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds to turn on or off the batter
The V1 Pen is the most preferred Portable Wax Vaporizer. This is the newest model, which has a few major improvements. Simple Instructions : Turn on/off by clicking the button 5 times. As with any atomizer, be careful when loading in your concentrates, they are sensitive. We carry replacements if you happen to damage your's by accident. Includes: •(1) V1 Pen Battery •(1) V1 Pen Enhanced Atomizer •(1) V1 Pen Mouthpiece Cover •(1) USB Charger Cable OEM /ODM Services Welcome OEM/ODM order, we have rich experience in this area. Customerized package and your own brand are both welcome. Good ability: design, research, manufacture. We have favorable policy for being our agent!
Few robots can travel gracefully through more than one medium; more often than not, they're either strictly airborne or tied to the ground. The Illinois Institute of Technology's HyTAQ quadrotor doesn't abide by these arbitrary limits. The hybrid machine, designed by Arash Kalantari and Matthew Spenko, uses the same actuators to drive both its flight as well as a surrounding cage for rolling along on the ground, quickly switching between the two methods. It's clearly adaptable, but using the one system also provides large power advantages over a traditional quadrotor, Spenko tells us. While HyTAQ's battery lasts only for 5 minutes and 1,969 feet of pure flight, that jumps to 27 minutes and 7,874 feet when the robot can use a smooth floor instead -- and of course, it can hop over ground obstacles altogether instead of making a detour. The range of the robot and its pilot are the main limiting factors, but the patent process is already underway with hopes of winning commercial deals. We're both excited and worried as a result; as wonderfully flexible as HyTAQ is, widescale adoption could lead to especially relentless robots during the inevitable takeover.
An interesting post has come from a conservative think tank on how Cameron can get some street cred, and be seen as ‘a man of the people’. This is a near impossibility in my opinion with his uber-privileged background, but credit to them for trying.
I have discussed a study reporting that smokeless tobacco contains trace levels of several metals, including cadmium, arsenic, nickel, chromium and lead (here). Now researchers at the University of California, Riverside, report that the aerosol from an undisclosed e-cigarette contained numerous metals.
Klout hunter or not, here are 10 social sites that can build the brand called you. Get the insights and tips from this handy infographic.... You have probably noticed how people get their intel about you before they are going to meet you? Right, via social media. How to fuel the brand called you with social media? In the age of the internet Google search results, Facebook and LinkedIn are creating the first impression about you.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.