You are the content you publish.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
Justin shares 5 ways to create learner-centered classrooms. What a great way to start the new year by putting the learner at the center!
1. A student-centered classroom allows students to be an integral part of the assessment development process.
2. A student-centered classroom focuses on finding solutions to real-world problems.
3. A student-centered classroom is not about what the teacher is doing or what the teacher has done; it's about what the students are doing and what the students can do in the future.
4. A student-centered classroom embraces the notion that there are multiple ways to accomplish an individual task.
5. A student-centered classroom firmly believes that there is a partnership and a strong level of trust between educators and students.
Relationships will always be the heart of education