You are the content you publish.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
Justin shares 5 ways to create learner-centered classrooms. What a great way to start the new year by putting the learner at the center!
1. A student-centered classroom allows students to be an integral part of the assessment development process.
2. A student-centered classroom focuses on finding solutions to real-world problems.
3. A student-centered classroom is not about what the teacher is doing or what the teacher has done; it's about what the students are doing and what the students can do in the future.
4. A student-centered classroom embraces the notion that there are multiple ways to accomplish an individual task.
5. A student-centered classroom firmly believes that there is a partnership and a strong level of trust between educators and students.
Relationships will always be the heart of education
La importancia de los juegos en la educación
I had to zoom this to read it, but it was well worth it!
La importancia del juego para el aprendizaje: es algo natural
Study reveals plasticity in age-related cognitive decline.
The eBookChallenge is an online resource designed to help orientate senior institutional managers and to support institutions in the effective adoption and deployment of ebooks and ebook technology.
The site contains Case studies, reports, infographics and statistics that can aid academic staff to more easily understand and evaluate the true impact and opportunities offered by ebooks.
The work done circles around three main ebook interest areas:
creation, curation and consumption
A useful and well-organized reference for anyone involved in planning and organizing the integration of ebooks in the academic curriculum.
Resourceful. Organized. 8/10
Find out more: http://ebookchallenge.org.uk/
Main report: http://ebookchallenge.org.uk/report/
This sums it up for responsive designs and content for future - for ebooks!!
Uma referência útil e bem organizada para qualquer pessoa envolvida no planejamento e organização da integração de ebooks no currículo acadêmico.
Promoting the use Social Media in my classes for developing 21st century skills http://t.co/nhtVaChAuS via @mssackstein
A brief overview of how some of the social media sites can be used effectively in a classroom
A brief overview of how socail media can be effectively used. Some suggestions as to which social media platformes are useful.
...social media is an integral part of learning and communicating in the 21st century and beyond and therefore it is an educator’s duty to both model and teach how to use it appropriately and effectively to promote...learning.
"For most of us – and certainly anyone reading this blog – social media plays a significant role in our lives. We keep track of our friends’ lives through Facebook updates, message them on Twitter, ..."