- Using SymbalooEDU as a PLE Organizer in Higher Education;
- Building Identity in an Institutionally Supported Personal Learning Environment - the case of SAPO Campus;
- Steps to Reflect on the Personal Learning Environment. Improving the Learning Process?
- Introducing Personal Learning Environments to Informal Learners: Lessons Learned from the OpenLearn Case Study;
- Developing Work based Personal Learning Environments in Small and Medium Enterprises;
- Enhancing Self Regulated Learning Skills for Improved PLE Use: A Problem Based Learning Approach;
- Sapo Campus Schools as a Disruptive Innovation Tool: Could it be the Educational Ba?
- Pedagogical Practices, Personal Learning Environments and the Future of eLearning;
- The Impact of Culture on Personalization of Learning Environments: Some Theoretical Insights;
- Psychological Ownership and Personal Learning Environments: Do sense of ownership and control really matter?
- PLE-based ePortfolios: Towards Empowering Student Teachers’ PLEs through ePortfolio Processes;
- Analysis of Personal Learning Networks in Support of Teachers Presence Optimization;
- Future Teachers Looking for their PLEs: the Personalized Learning Process Behind it all;
- “Tips for Making a Movie”, a Learning Object for Autonomous Learning;
- First Time Building of a PLE in an ICT Post Graduation Course: Main Functions and Tools;
- Building Personal Learning Networks through Event- Based Social Media: a Case Study of the SMiLE Project;
- Sharing Personal Learning Environments for Widget Based Systems using a Widget Marketplace;
- Just4me: Functional Requirements to Support Informal Self-directed Learning in a Personal Ubiquitous Environment;
- Building a Shared Personal Learning Environment with SAPO Campus;
- Drupal as a Social Hub for Personal Learning;
- Designing and Implementing PLEs in a Secondary School Using Web2.0 Tools;
- Online Learning Communities: from Personal to Social Learning Environments.
Sapo Campus Schools: Network Learning, Teaching and People;
- Diverse Knowledge Practices through Personal Learning Environments – A theoretical Framework
Via Paulo Simões