You are the content you publish.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
This ThingLink image created by Susan Oxnevad is chock full of resources in the following categories:
* Online Learning Platforms
* Finding Information
* Understanding Information
* Using Information
* Writing Today
* SAMR Model of Tech Integration
* CCSS Vocabulary
* Build a ThingLink Classroom and The ThingLink Toolkit
* Google Forms: Create an Assignment Tracker to Collect Work
* Avatars and Internet: Using Avatars to Teach Internet Safety
There is also a ThingLink on Digital Differentiation, 2014 edition.
If ThingLink is new to you as you scroll over you will see a variety of symbols appear. Each links to a specific resource.
Excelente iniciativa, conviene analizar este trabajo para decidir que herramientas o recursos podemos usar para enriquecer nuestras clases.
Fun interactive format, and the tools are good ones to explore.
Techiniques to Help Take an Online Class....
A number of good tips that are useful for any online course.
Great ideas for eLearning facilitation