Great list here, but "ultimate" not even close (lol). A few of my favorite content curation tools NOT mentioned include:
* Google Plus (duh, G+ is a great tool never included in these lists).
* BuzzSumo (tells me what's trending).
* WordPress is another often overlooked curation tool. Wordpress is really thousands of tools thanks to plugins.
* Guess obvious tools like YouTube, Vimeo and Twitter they left off due to how obvious they are.
* Also surprised they don't extend to inbound marketing tools like Marketo, Eloqua and Pardot.
* On the same vein I would include leading CRMs like SalesForce.
* Testing tools like Optimizely are missing too.
Guess the question is where do you draw the line between content sourcing, sharing and blogging. I tend to mashup all of those things and that means "ultimate" would look more like that huge Brian Solis graphic and I suspect that is what this post was trying to avoid.
About half the apps on this list are new to me, so will have fun exploring...again.
Via Martin (Marty) Smith, Mark E. Deschaine, PhD