Organized by SATT Conectus Alsace, Enterprise Europe Network Alsace, and their partners, it will prepare future co-operations between participants.
Participants will have the opportunity to participate in conferences and a round-table, to visit ISIS research labs and to meet representatives from private sector industries, universities and research organisations during the day and through and pre-arranged B2B meetings.
It will pave the way for future co-operations and collaborative/research european projects.
Brokerage activity support will be organised by the members of the Enterprise Europe Network.
Main topics :
- Medecine, Human Health
- Electronics, Microelectronics
- Automation and Robotics
- Medical technologies
Why participate ?
- to find the perfect R&D partner
- to facilitate the setup of collaborative project
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- to initiate cross-border contacts
Costs : Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory since the number of participants is limited.