Stop Using Stock
Stop Using Stock & Increase Ecommerce Conversion In 2014
If your #ecommerce website uses #stockphotography and you want to make more money in 2014 then stop. This post has ideas for weaning off of stock such as:
* Use @HaikuDeck (http://www.haikudeck.com) to mine creative commons.
* Ask customers / visitors to share their photos.
* Tell the story of your products (another great plase for UGC User Generated Contests).
* Embed a photographer (hire a photographer to live in your company for a few days, week or a month).
* Ask your employees to hellp bet many of them take pictures when I was Director Marketing at Atlantic BT there where three or four GREAT photographers.
* Shoot a lot of video (videos tell great visual stories and are also a great place for UGC see my Scoop on Vidrack http://sco.lt/8ePWtN .