Here are 5 tips to increase e-commerce sales through quality customer service and relevant content, targeting the 2nd step of the consumer conversion funnel
|Suggested by GetSocial|
Content Is the KEY To Tomorrow's Commerce
There is NO DOUBT in team Curagami's (http://www.Curagami.com) mind that content holds the key to conversion and SEO in tomorrow's ecommerce world.
We would order these tips differently:
1. Product Reviews (the most power UGC on our site curate the heck out of these and find your Ambassadors here too).
2. Clear returns & Free Shipping policy - we added free shipping, but having pages dedicated to both of these ideas means you may not have to pay Retail Me Not for your traffic.
3. Product Descriptions - use keywords you see customers using in reviews and use the keywords tool to test words against each other.
4. Photo & Video Quality - looks are overrated on an ecommerce site. Sounds strange to write that sentence, but if your customers trust you, you use User Generated Content and offer the right shipping and loyalty environments your pictures can be something you are always working on. Better is better no doubt, but a site with moderate images and the right reviews, shipping and returns can outsell a site with beautiful pictures and the wrong policies.
5. Customer Support - best way to show customer support is via your existing customers. This is why reviews are so important. Reviews are the unvarnished voice of the mob, your customers.