Top e-Learning Blogs e-Learning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping e-Learning oriented readers to answer the question "What’s happening in the e-Learning industry" on a daily basis based on the Top e-Learning Blogs. Check out the Top e-Learning blogs to stay updated on what people are talking about in the e-Learning Industry. If you are the owner of a Top e-Learning blog feel free to submit your Top e-Learning Blog’s RSS Feed.
jm gif's insight:
Top e-learning blogs. I've discovered some greate blogs here!
It is often said that Moodle's strength, and weakness, is its range of features. Those numerous pages of options that confront every teacher the moment they turn editing on. This post discusses how to better your Moodle experience for your educators.
Teachers all over America are faced with this challenge of keeping students engaged in the classroom when their world outside of school is one of constant engagement and stimulation. Knowing the world outside of our institutional walls is only one step in addressing modern learning styles. How to act and adjust schools today is the next step in making the classroom of today ready for tomorrow.
From up in the sky, the world that we know seems simplified, yet profound and the way architects and urban planners have shaped the earth comes sharply into view.
Astronauts have described this phenomenon as the "overview effect," citing the psychological impact of seeing the Earth from outer space. The Daily Overview, a new website launched last month, aims to share their sense of awe by posting one satellite photo of the Earth every day.
Founder Benjamin Grant and his team have chosen to focus on the built environment, "shining a light on the areas where our human activity—for better or worse—has shaped the landscape."
En aquesta activitat us proposem construir entre tots una base de dades amb idees sobre possibles usos de moodle a l'aula. En aquest cas es tracta d'utilitzar Moodle com a eina de suport a les nostres classes presencials ¿per què ho faries servir? En què activitat pot ser útil? Quina és la teva proposta?
1. Grid Layouts - Agree & Is Good! Yes visual marketing + pinterest + mobile is making the grid ubiquitous. I created a Mondrian grid in 1999 when we launched FoundObjects.com (not gone sadly). Grids help share MORE information faster and in the same space than any other design element.
2. Image Captions - Agree and is GREAT The area immediately under an image is HOT. Everyone looks there but few designers use captions to reinforce or explain the image. Paying more attention to keywords under images is a great idea.
3. Extended Form Elements with JQuery - Don't Know? Does anyone? Can't comment on this trend as it is new to me and I don't program so its potential benefits are fuzzy at the moment.
4. Deeply Focused Landing Pages thanks to Mobile - Agree & Is Cool Don't understand this trend except enough to say COOL and WANT ONE.
5. HTML5 Video Players - Agree and GLAD Don't play your videos on YouTube only since you just make the rich get richer. Figuring out how to play videos "in your stack" is important and having your own HTML5 player is cool.
6. 3D vs. 7. Flat Design - I come down on Flat Design as the winner due to mobile.
8. Personal Portraits - Agree and Like
9. SVG Vector sweeps web as browser support escalates. Agree & Glad.
10. Fonts get cool thanks to server advance - cool and like but not a religion or anything lol.
11. Lazy Loading Animations - cool and can think of several uses.
12. Customized Image Galleries - cool and we need.
13. Mega Navigation Menus - Don't know but don't like idea, seems confusing where confusion can really hurt.
14. Expanding Search Bars - cool and will use.
15. Featured Detail List - LIKE and is cool and new to me.
16. Mobile First Design - Agree and am doing my first now with CrowdFunde.
17. HTML5 Canvas - cool and new to me.
18, Pixel Sprites and Browser Games - New to me but COOL!