Training and support for teachers on the effective use of educational technology is the key to enhancing learning in the connected classroom. That was the clear message from a recent one-day working summit in Washington, D.C., where some of the nation's top educators, edtech advocates, and policy...
1. Allocate More Time for Professional Development
2. Reimagine the Ecosystem and the Offerings
3. Move from 20th- to 21st-Century Training
4. Change the School Culture
5. Redefine Leadership
6. Create Meaningful Mentorship Opportunities
Via Gust MEES, Virginia Pavlovich