Online Adjunct Faculty (Psychology)
New England College seeks adjunct faculty for current and future teaching assignments in our online undergraduate degree program in Psychology. NOTE: Courses run for an intensive seven week term, with seven terms per year offered. Course content is fully developed for all courses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage all students to facilitate and achieve course learning outcomes;
- Interact with students in all discussion boards, guiding the discussion toward the course outcomes;
- Review and grade all work submitted by students and provide timely and substantive feedback;
- Coach struggling students toward success;
- Submit final course grades.