Grand Canyon University
Immediate needs for online instructors for HIS-109: World Civilization:
This course is a survey of the major events, trends, personalities, movements, and ideas that have shaped world history from the beginnings of civilization to the present.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Teaches one or more subjects within prescribed curriculum.
- Stimulates class discussions.
- Compiles, administers, and grades assessments.
- Remains current with new trends and development in his/her field of expertise.
- Other duties as assigned.