Excerpted from article:
"As social media gets visual thanks to picture perfect Instagram, new analytics systems are entering the Instagram eco-system giving conservative marketing managers something to drool over.
What’s the Brand Attraction to Instagram?
- Engagement. Visual marketing is very engaging.
- Sharing Good Content. Customers and fans are already sharing about their brand on Instagram anyway. Why not leverage it?
- Incentify. Instagram’s platform is prime to incentivize user-generated content.
- Personalization.The content can be more personal and speak to users in deeper ways than ads and promos.
- Big Pool, Lots of Fish! A growing user base with last count of 100 million users, that was an announcement by Mark Zuckerberg on September 2012 and marketers breathlessly wait for the next report.
If your brand is buying Instagram shots for everyone, here’s how to track every move, filter, hashtag, keyword, Like, comment, users and even a magnet to help you remember all this.
1) Nitrogram: The Instagram social analytics dashboard for brands.
- Get insights with analytics detailed tracking of any accounts activity, its reach and engagement over time. Analysis of performance and engagement around hashtags.
- Search Instagram by username hashtag and even location!
- Create photo galleries, with easy moderation (adding, deleting photos) integration on a Facebook tab integration on web pages.
- Exportable reports.
2) Simply Measured: Known as the data geeks. Simply Measured offers an array of analytics that bring together social network profiles; allowing you to collaborate over different platforms and with different teams to help brands assess and obsess with followers.
3) Webstagram: Instagram web viewer Webstagram lets you track keywords, popular photos and hashtags while also offering Follow Me button to a website or blog as well as galleries and RSS feeds to track the photo of the day!
4) Statigram: Comprehensive statistics, community management tools and the important mechanics you need to organize photo contests, manage followers, comments and sharing. Statigram lets brands create tabs and galleries on Facebook.
5) Stickygram: Go offline and manual. Stickygram lets you take your online Instagram photos to offline branding with magnets of your fave shots! The perfect schmooze gift for the traditionalist!..."
Read full interesting article here:
Via Giuseppe Mauriello