Check out these videos by the Zen Zen Zo group. They are a Brisbane based physical theatre company and specialise in contemporary
performance. If anyone would be interested in joining their workshops I've provided the link below. It's an amazing opportunity as we will be studying the same movement styles for our end of year assessment.
We're going to start with a fun activity as a warm up to the term and then we will further develop what is learnt while in classes about physical awareness and planning.
1. Groups of 3-5 create a minimum 5 photo storyboard with the theme: "Lights, Camera, Action!" Try to portray what is happening in the storyboard without the need to explain.
2. Create 2 copies of each photo. [You should have 10 in total]
3. Edit 5 photos [1 of each copy] on Phrase.it with text bubbles relevant to what is happening in your storyboard and upload onto a PowerPoint.
Each group will present their PowerPoint to the class and we will discuss what each picture represents before the edited version is revealed. It is expected that you will work on this in class this week and cameras will be available during those times.
Please go through this Prezi as an introduction to the Elements of Drama and to refresh your memory. Afterwards see if you can answer these two questions and we can discuss the answers in the comments section below.
1. What are the 4 elements of drama as described in the Prezi? Write an example for each of where it is used in theatre.
2. What does the word 'characterization' mean? Write first what you believe it is then go research the definition and compare the two.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.