Brush up on these 9 psychology principles to help improve the effectiveness of your marketing.
1) Reciprocity: Give away something -- for free -- to help build community or customer loyalty.
2) Commitments: Though you should never stop trying to delight your customers (per principle #1), it’s important to keep in mind that the longer the commitment they make to you, the harder it could be for them to churn.
3) Authority: Amp up your authority in your content by prominently featuring authors’ information alongside their blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, or videos.
4) Social Proof: One easy way to make the most of social proof is on your blog -- if you're not already, use social sharing and follow buttons that display the number of followers your accounts have or the number of shares a piece of content has.
5) Liking: You just want people to feel positively affiliated with your brand. So however you make that happen, it's worth a try.
7) Recency Illusion: This is important to keep in mind when you’re designing marketing campaigns -- you should be aiming to develop robust, integrated campaigns, not just a one-and-done piece of content.
8) Verbatim Effect: you should try to pack as much relevant and descriptive information into your headline as you can.
9) Clustering: Do the legwork for your audience: group similar topics in your writing together -- either under numbered bullet points or with different header sizes.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.