This post, by Edudemic, is really a response to many practitioners who feel Twitter has no role in Teaching & Learning.
I have tried a number of these tools and do use some of them.
Tools include those for...
- Managing Twitter;
- Finding 'Friends' (those studying the same course?)
- Sharing (files, photographs, media...)
- News & Research
- Twitterers (feeds to educational resources etc)
- Groups (Ideal for keeping things organised)
- Organisation & Productivity
I'll be returning to some of these for further investigation of their potential - watch this space OR twitter :-)
Via John Dalziel