The fuzzy lines between science fiction and science fact. Digital innovation, the rise of mobile, gaming and other tech innovations like 3D printing continue to fuel start ups around the world and change the face of business forever.
The UK’s tech community has reacted to today’s Brexit vote. The results, announced early this morning, saw 48.1% of voters asking to remain in the European Union (EU), whilst the remaining 51.9% voted for a Brexit. The news comes after various surveys conducted across the industry showed the tech sector’s overall support for remaining within the EU.
Wonderful observational illustrations critiquing our addiction to technology by French artist Jean Jullien. Jullien studied at Central Saint Martins and the Royal College of Art and is currently based in London. More images below! … Continue reading →
InterstAlways a good read, so we figured we’d flag: tech ‘dealmaker’ GP Bullhound has released its annual report predicting the top 10 technology trends for 2016. The London-born firm has made its research report available online for free, so download the PDF now and check it out.
Alastair is president at Huddle. The professional service industry — any third-party consultancy or support service that helps businesses operate better — is massive. In the United States the professional service industry is comprised of almost 20 million people, which is roughly 13 percent of the total American workforce. Those 13 percent are in grave danger, finding themselves…
Charles Young's insight:
A very interesting article and a real sign of the times ahead.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.