Alohar offers a mobile device Location Behavior Platform allowing developers to response user behaviors by analyzing location and device sensor data. Alohar delivers real time device data from location, motion, wifi and timing data. Its advanced functionality gives competitive advantages in applications than a conventional location based services (LBS) platform.
Alohar platform is now available for iOS SDK and Android SDK. Alohar SDK is ideal for applications such as smart personal assistants, location-based games, mobile health apps,
mobile shopping/coupon apps, social networking apps and mobile dating apps.
1.1 Main Functionalities and Benefits
Alohar SDK provides a rich set of functionalities, accessible through a simple API. By using
the easy-to-integrate API, third-party mobile application developers quickly realize the following
● Automatically understand a user’s mobile motion state (e.g. stationary, walking or driving).
● Automatically detect the places (including the name and category) that the user visits
● Get notifications when a user arrives at or departs from a place.
● Automatically get the number of times a user visits a place, and how much time is spent there per visit.
● Minimize power consumption while gathering data from the mobile device.
The beauty of the SDK and API is that the mobile app developer can focus on his applicationspecific
functionalities, rather than low level user location and behavior, and therefore achieve a fast time to market.
Alohar offers a more accurate and simpler implementation. The conventional geo-fencing systems is often tedious and difficult to use because they are required to define specific lat/lng boundaries in advance through a manual process. In contrast, Alohar accurately detects the places the user visits without any prior knowledge of the place or the geography. This frees up the developer’s time in app development because the Alohar platform is accurately detecting
and reporting the POI data.