Your new post is loading...
Discover how to optimize your company's Facebook page for Facebook's new search engine called Graph Search...
Via Lauren Moss
the nine steps from Right On – No Bull Marketing:Choose the right category.Check your business address.Complete your profile.Include important keywords.Get more likes.Encourage check-ins.Post and tag photos and videos.Get a user name.Consider professional help.
This infographic from Postrocket gets into the specificity of how and why images should be optimized for Facebook Edgerank.
It addresses photos in the context of display for the NewsFeed, as well as the optimal dimensions for profiles, cover photos and post link previews.
Via Lauren Moss
Great answers to many questions you always have in your mind
View these Linkedin Profile Tips to build and optimize your profile on the platform, as well as learn how to use the many features available to users.
Linkedin provides access to a multitude of features, make it the most advanced professional user base in the web, from which you could harness its technical platform to get the best out of it.
Here is a great infographic with facts about Linkedin Profile, followed by the tips to build your profile with optimization techniques.
Via Lauren Moss, Francisco Pontes Estevan, juandoming
#6. InMaps : Map Virtualisation
it's not what you know or what you do..it's whom you know
A guide to creating the perfect landing page that is optimised to help you convert your readers into customers. Including the basic ingredients, as well as some advanced tips to get psychology in your favour.
Anatomy of the perfect splash page
A down to earht cheet sheet, keep it handy, you'll need it.
Look at how a bad HubSpot landing page can be changed to improve performance, and learn how to apply these concepts to your own landing page design.
Here the key critical components to look after on your landing page:
1) URL Architecture - An optimized URL will help your landing page rank higher in search engines...
2) Navigation - The more choices you give site visitors, the more confused they will be...
3) Page Header - The copy used in your landing page header is one of the most important page elements, because it's what helps your page pass a user's blink test...
4) Form Header - Your form header should simply tell the visitor what exactly filling out that form will do...
5) Image Selection
7) Keyword Optimization - Targeting long-tail keyword phrases like these on your landing page will not only drive more relevant search traffic and be easier to rank for than a head term...
8) Value Building - Make the end benefit of completing the download crystal clear with the copy you include on your landing page, even if it does mean a few more lines of text.
9) Readable Format - ...Using bullet points, numbered lists, dashes, and headers helps make those chunks of text easy to scan through.
10) On-Page Social Sharing - You might think including social sharing buttons is a distraction just like the navigation in the first treatment, but on-page social sharing buttons don't take a user away from your landing page...
11) Pertinent Form Fields - The fewer form fields you can include on your landing page, the better.
12) Action-Based Button
Via Robin Good