:: By Amberly Dressler, Managing Editor :: The demand for unique, relevant content from both consumers and the channels they find themselves on (e.g. search, social) is high, but creating, curating and circulating content can be a huge undertaking for...
Best Checklist for content creating and distribution ever !
Andrew Stephen, head of investor relations on Unilever’s recent earnings call (14 April), adding that around seven per cent of its business is in e-commerce but that it’s aiming for 10 per cent by the end of the year.
Unilever makes around 7% of its business is in e-commerce, aiming for 10% by the end of the year.
The inability to physically touch and interact with a product when shopping online leaves many consumers hesitant to complete their purchases - opting to visit a brick-and-mortar location instead, finding an alternative item or abandoning the searc
Google is expanding its same-day delivery service to fresh groceries, competing with the likes of Amazon and Instacart. The Alphabet-owned firm said it would begin delivering produce, meat, eggs and other perishable goods on Wednesday in parts of San Francisco and Los Angeles. The service is part of Google Express, which partners with retailers in ...
Unilever Foundry has announced its search for the world’s top 50 marketing technology startups, who will be taken to Lions Innovation in Cannes in June to pitch to industry leaders. In 2015 Unilever launched the Foundry 50 initiative with Lions Innovation to bring innovative entrpreneurs to meet market leaders at Cannes. This year, the Foundry ...
Unilever's chief marketing and communications officer Keith Weed
- Almost a quarter of Unilever's $8 billion ad budget is now spent on digital
- Weed said the percentage of digital spend is now nearer 50% in digitally-advanced markets like the US and China. However, in markets like India, that percentage is reduced to the lower double digits.
-In 2014,Unilever spent $8.3 billion on advertising, AdAge reported.
Engagement is traditionally defined as an agreement, a promise if you will, to be present at a particular place and time. It’s no different really in the digital realm where engagement requires just as much emotional investment and a commitment...
:: By Amberly Dressler, Managing Editor :: Fast, strong, smart, reliable - the characteristics scouts look for in athletes isn't all that different from what business buyers need in the solutions (software and services) they seek to help run their...
Recently, I heard the CEO of Zuora, Tien Tzuo, suggest that there is a significant shift happening that will impact business leaders. That shift is away from a pay-per-product model to a subscription-based model. To better understand the nature and implications of the shift, I followed-up with Tzuo.
- GE’s washer with Smart Dispense technology stores detergent and automatically dispenses the right amount for each load so customers don’t have to worry about it. Amazon delivers detergent when supply is running low.
- Gmate’s SMART Blood Glucose Meter is a device that connects to a smartphone to make testing blood sugar easy and convenient. Testing strips and lancets are automatically ordered.
- Purell—GOJO, the inventors of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, is launching a development project to connect its innovative touch-free dispensing systems.
- The GOJO SMARTLINK Technology in GOJO Soap and PURELL Hand Sanitizer Dispensers tracks the supply level of the soap and hand sanitizer refills and automatically orders a new supply when refills are low through Amazon.
- Whirlpool plans to use Dash Replenishment in the kitchen with its Whirlpool Smart Dishwasher.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.