Wednesday 19 December 2012 saw the convening of the nineteenth meeting of the UK's diabetes online community tweetchat using the hashtag #gbdoc.
The conversation convenes every Wednesday at 9pm UK time, and is chaired by @theGBDOC.
This week's chat focused on the community's experience of the transitional period from paediatric to adult care as people with diabetes.
In a change from the norm, this week's #gbdoc chat took the form of a general dialogue between participants, rather than being structured around questions.
* What is your favourite #dtech?
* Your most wanted piece of #dtech is... because...
* Your favourite d chill-out is... because...
* How do you like to manage your d and 'stay sane/calm/well-rounded/almost normal' (light-hearted)
* Your d guilty pleasure is... because...
* Your 'funniest' d moment was... because
This week's #BGBingo number was 6.7 and the winner was @ladykatew with 6.8