Wednesday 28 November 2012 saw the convening of the seventeenth meeting of the UK's diabetes online community tweetchat using the hashtag #gbdoc.
The conversation convenes every Wednesday at 9pm UK time, and is chaired by @theGBDOC.
This week's chat focused on the management of diabetes over the Christmas period. The questions were:
* what effect does cold weather have on your diabetes?
* does being cold and/or being wrapped up in extra layers effect your sensitivity to hypos?
* what are your favourite 'snack' foods over Christmas?
* what are your top for D Parents on how to cope with D kids during the holidays?
* how do you 'de-D'? What are your tips to relaxing & enjoying Christmas?
* what are your tips for travelling over Christmas?
This week's #BGBingo number was 7.3 and the closest was @fred_bear with 6.8
[AS: Click on the title link above to review the complete transcript c/o Symplur.]