A career within the deVere Group, the world’s largest independent advisory consultancy, opens up a world of limitless opportunity.
deVere Group aims to recruit graduates who have just finished university and are looking to start a career as a financial adviser in a rapidly expanding, dynamic company. deVere Group also recruits professionals who are already established within the financial services industry and
want to seek out the next step in their career within a company with a solid reputation. Whatever stage you’re at in your career, deVere Group wants to hear from you.
In less than ten years, deVere Group has became the world’s leading independent financial advisory organisation. We now have 70 offices in some of the world’s major cities including Miami, Hong Kong, New York, Dubai, Paris, Milan, London, Cape Town, Moscow, Istanbul and Shanghai to name a few.
We are where we are today by combining hard work, industry intelligence and excellent service, and we are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our growing team of international financial advisers, consultants and planners. We seek people who embody the culture of the company – the will to succeed and achieve our goals and targets and provide the best financial services possible to our clients.
deVere Group’s advisers benefit from:
• Industry-recognised qualifications and training, along with the opportunity to continually expand your professional skills.
• A strong and established management team and ongoing personal mentoring from senior managers and directors with years of experience in financial services.
• Access to a vast array of innovative ‘tools’ of the trade, world-class marketing materials, groundbreaking new technologies, ongoing technical support and market advice from some of the most experienced and accomplished figures in financial advisory circles
• Market-leading and exclusive products
• Strategic, tailored partnerships with other major finance houses including JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Generali and STM amongst others
• An upbeat, fast-paced, internationally-focused working environment in which team members are always acknowledged and rewarded for a job well-done
• The prestige of being part of a globally-respected, responsible organisation founded on the core values of putting clients first, trust, teamwork, winning, and doing the right thing
What we offer:
• An opportunity to live and work wherever you want in the world
• Outstanding prospects for development in your financial career
• A professional training programme to build foundations for a career in finance, including the internationally-recognised CISI Financial Advisor qualification
• The opportunity to earn a spectacular salary