Allow your AngularJS, BackboneJS, or EmberJS apps to be crawled perfectly by search engines.
How it works:
* The Rails or Node middleware inspects the user agent of each request to your app
* If a search engine crawler is detected, the middleware makes a GET request to the Prerender service
* The Prerender service makes a call to your app for the same exact page that the crawler is requesting
* The HTML of that rendered page is sent back to the middleware in your app
* The middleware then returns that HTML to the crawler
Via Jan Hesse