There are many ways to use coconut oil. Learn about 15 uses for coconut oil in this post.
15 Ways I Use Coconut Oil Every Day:
- Put it on my legs before shaving in the shower rather than using scary Shaving Cream.
- Slather it on after a shower instead of spending time making or buying expensive Body Lotion.
- Use it in place of rancid vegetable oils in Baking.
- Use it for Popping Popcorn instead of vegetable oil.
- Use it for Sauteing delicious veggies.
- Use it as a all-natural Lubricant. (Don’t worry.. it’s in a different bottle than the one for kitchen use.)
- Take it by the spoonful as Appetite Regulator
- Mix it with a little bit of baking soda to make a super easy, cheap, effective, natural Deodarant.
- Use it as the base for making Chocolate.
- Use it as a natural Gel if my hair gets fly-aways.
- Place a bit on the ends of my hair for Conditioner.
- As a replacement for Nipple Cream for us lactating mothers
- Sometimes as Baby Lotion instead of my beloved olive oil.
- As Face Lotion.
- As a quick Lip Balm.
Via Bert Guevara