While many design trends are fleeting, a select few are natural evolutions of the industry. As the range of devices on which we view websites continues to grow,
1. Typography Will Be Flexible (agree).
2. The Decline of Web Coding (disagree, after spending a few weeks at The Iron Yard learning CSS & Java feels like CODE is going up not down, but we understand the point since it is possible to do a lot with templated WordPress these days).
3. The Evolution of Responsive Design. (Agree, responsive will need to permeate data architecture, website navigation and functionality too).
4. Flat Design will Conquer Every Pixel (agree)
5. Bigger = Better for Images
(depends on the site, but agree mostly)
6. Revamped Scrolling Animations, Parallax Effects and Microinteractions (agree).
7. The Dawn of Webgraphics (agree).