Pageless design frees websites from the outdated conventions of print design and fully utilizes the digital platform they’re built on.
8 Compelling Reasons Why "Pageless' Web Design Wins (in the end):
* Tells a better story.
* Easier to "digest" or understand what to do.
* Emotionally more powerful.
* Higher Conversion Rates!!!
* Makes updating faster & easier.
* Lowers BOUNCE & encourages sharing.
* Looks great on all devices (mobile included).
* Lower cost to develop.
I confess to not being in love with the "infinite scroll" just yet. One modification we worked out for @Curagami, our Startup Factory funded startup, is to include a Call-To-Action at the top & Bottom.
CTAs help prepare the scroll. Remember "open book" tests? Putting a CTA on top of a waterfall of content helps prep a visitors mind. It "opens the book" for them. With this many impressive benefits I'm going to have to figure out how to start loving "pageless" design (lol).
I bet there are 5 (or so) similar modifications we can make to help us know how to create the paths and conversion we want by going "pageless".