Found these great questions on a site that was a tad too spammy to post the link here, but excellent questions for marketers and designers. Answering these six questions helps define if you get it or not:
* Always-on: Are you publishing at least daily?
* Editorial: Are you publishing content that is being shared?
* Independent: Do you own the platform delivering content?
* UX: Do you control all aspects of the user’s experience?
* Networked: Is content optimized for distribution?
* Measured: are Key Performance Indicators in place?
* Monetizable: Could your platform be someone else’s paid media?
Well done questions. How did you make out on the "get it" or "not" scale.